Escape Rooms Ranked
Okay, the idea of ranking the escape rooms we visit is going to become unmanageable very quickly, but this is the post that will be continually updated with the scoreboard.
This scoreboard is the list of escape rooms I've played, from most favorite to least. As it grows, it gets reshuffled based on the wind.
This is a completely subjective list that shows what game I would most like to play as of the last time I revised it . It's what I would want, if I were searching the internet for reviews.
Click on the names to read the reviews and find out what I liked, didn't like, or learned about myself at each game.
- Evil Genius: Occam's Apartment
- Escape Chronicles: Smuggler's Tunnels
- Evil Genius: Norcross Art Gallery
- Room Escape Live: The Bunker
- Escape Chronicles: Testing Facility
- Quicksand Escape (San Diego): The Diner
- Red Lantern Escape Rooms: Midnight on the Bayou
- 60 Out: Grandma's Master Plan
- Escape the Laboratory
- 60 Out: The Wizard's Workshop
- Exit Game: The Lab
- 60 Out: The Zen Room
- Maze Rooms: The Castle
- Quest Rooms: Da Vinci's Challenge
- 60 Out: The Hangover
- Escapedom: The Lair
- Mortuary Mystery
- 60 Out: Dracula
- 60 Out: Ghost Ship
- Escape Era San Diego: Déja Vu
- Maze Rooms: The Last Ticket
- MagIQ: The Pirates Cove
- Escapology (Las Vegas): The Budapest Express
- 60 Out: Titanic
- Xterious Escape (Las Vegas): Bugsy's Nightmare
- Enigma Escape: The Crime Scene
- Exit Game: The AI
- Escape Hunt Experience Cleveland: Murder in the Old Manor House
- 60 Out: Senator Payne
- Amazing Escape: Mystery of the Red Dragon
- Enigma Escape: The Will
- Great Redemption: Great Redemption
- Maze Rooms: Prison
- Amazing Escape: Escape From Corporation X
- Perplexity Games (Cleveland): The Clockwork Caper
- Maze Rooms: Lunar Escape
- Cryptic Escape: Stuck in Time
- Exit Game: The Villain's Lair
- Escape Hotel: Witchcraft
- SCRAP: Escape From the Magic Show
Unless otherwise noted, all of the games on this list are located in the broadly-defined Los Angeles area.
This section is for boxed games you can play at home, and maybe eventually VR or video games that are like room escapes.
- Escape Room in a Box
- The Mystery of Stargazer's Manor