Escape Rooms Ranked
Okay, the idea of ranking the escape rooms we visit is going to become unmanageable very quickly, but this is the post that will be continually updated with the scoreboard.
This scoreboard is the list of escape rooms I've played, from most favorite to least. As it grows, it gets reshuffled based on the wind. This is a completely subjective list, which is what I think would be most useful to you, the reader. Or, it's what I would want, if I were searching the internet for reviews.
Click on the names to read the reviews and find out what I liked, didn't like, or learned about myself at each game.
- Evil Genius: Occam's Apartment
- Room Escape Live: The Bunker
- Escape Chronicles: Testing Facility
- Quicksand Escape (San Diego): The Diner
- Red Lantern Escape Rooms: Midnight on the Bayou
- Exit Game: The Lab
- 60 Out: Titanic
- 60 Out: The Zen Room
- Maze Rooms: The Castle
- 60 Out: Ghost Ship
- Escape Era San Diego: Déja Vu
- MagIQ: The Pirates Cove
- Escape Hunt Experience Cleveland: Murder in the Old Manor House
- 60 Out: Senator Payne
- Amazing Escape: Mystery of the Red Dragon
- Enigma Escape: The Will
- Great Redemption: Great Redemption
- Perplexity Games (Cleveland): The Clockwork Caper
- Maze Rooms: Lunar Escape
- Cryptic Escape: Stuck in Time
- Exit Game: The Villain's Lair
- Escape Hotel: Witchcraft
- SCRAP: Escape From the Magic Show
Unless otherwise noted, all of the games on this list are located in the broadly-defined Los Angeles area.