Just under the wire (pictured), my subscribers have been sent their November issues of Not Art. Non subscribers will have to rely on finding one of the copies I've put aside for dropping off in Los Angeles comedy theaters or selling as back issues.
New subscribers have the opportunity to join at the following levels of interest:
- $3 - a hand-numbered copy of each new issue delivered to your home by the US Postal Service.
- $4 - a hand-numbered copy of each issue, delivered to your home by the US Postal Service, except you start at issue #1! Relive the whole thrilling experience of our first few months!
- $5 - a hand-numbered edition of your choosing of each new issue delivered to your home by the US Postal Service.
- $XX - a hand-numbered copy of each new issue delivered to your home by the US Postal Service, and your first delivery includes a copy of every back issue! (This becomes more expensive each month!)
- $26 - eBook edition. You receive an electronic copy of my physical chapbook / zine project each month, and also one physical copy is destroyed each month.
There's a real struggle between adding dozens of mildly amusing subscriber tiers and making the whole page too complicated for anyone to care about. I suspect that on the battleground of this internal conflict, I am losing.
(Also, there is no cover sketch video this month because I used a different method to create this month's cover.)